Re: for Stuart - oil change - correction

Don, you almost got it. Add the following - pound your longest screwdriver
through the oil filer "lodging it firmly in the oil pan". Apply sufficient
force to the screwdriver to cause the shaft to bend before realizing that
you have penetrated the oil pan. Make yet another trip to the dealer.......

- - Eric