Re: Laptop on an ST

How about on a rope dragging behind? (sorry, I have
been sitting in front of a laptop for way too long
today ;)

It really shouldn't matter much.  I beat mine up
pretty good just carrying it around and it still works
like new.  I would just make sure that there is enough
padding around it to prevent it from bouncing around
too much.  Also try to prevent weight being applied to
the screen, because the LCD screens don't like being
compressed.

I would carry mine in the side pannier sitting
vertically.  Just don't drop the bike and everything
should be OK.

- -todd
'00 Blue ST

=====