Coolant leak?

Searching through the digest I noticed some other
people experiencing the problem I am having, but no
explanations.

I have had my bike 4 days and I am having a coolant
leak.  From the max line to the min line in just these
four days.  The leak appears to be from the resovior
beneath the seat, at least judging from the dripping
marks on the chain guard.  The area around the cap
also appears to be dry, so I do not think it is
leaking out there.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I was
tempted to take off the body work and take a look but
don't have time tonight to do it.  I plan on taking it
to the dealer but I am nervous about riding on low
coolant.

Any ideas?

Thanks for you time,
Todd