Re: Coolant leak?

todd brockmeyer wrote:

> I have had my bike 4 days and I am having a coolant
> leak.  From the max line to the min line in just these
> four days.

As long as it doesn't go too far below the "min" line, I wouldn't worry
about it. Mine dribbled a bit from the resevoir until the level settled
down around the "min" line (or a bit lower; I can't remember the exact
amount at the moment). It's stayed there until the dealer topped it off
at the first service, where upon it dribbled back down again, but not
quite as far.

I'm guessing there are some tiny bubbles in the lines and the radiator
that get worked out when the bike is pretty new.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG Consulting, LLC