Re: Coolant leak?

In a message dated 4/18/00 6:50:12 PM, tbrock500@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have had my bike 4 days and I am having a coolant
leak.  From the max line to the min line in just these
four days.  The leak appears to be from the resovior
beneath the seat, at least judging from the dripping
marks on the chain guard.  The area around the cap
also appears to be dry, so I do not think it is
leaking out there. >>

Probably just excess fluid coming out when the engine is warm. As long as
there is fluid in the overflow tank when the engine is warm, it doesn't
matter how low it goes when the engine is cold.