Ca. ride, ignore if not frm Ca.

Pre-Register *Now* If interested

Info at  http://www.songdog.com/

Watch stars all night long!

Many of you aren't interested in camping and thats cool.  But if your on the
fence on camping or have never tried it, this is the best way to find out if
you like it.  If you don't like this event you'll never be a camper.

Remember, This is a PARTY thinly disguised as a camping event with a very
diverse group.  You will find people bring neighbors/relatives.  I even met a
couple who married after meeting each other at this event.  No one motorcycle
brand dominates all are represented.

For your $50 USD you get.  All the good food you can eat.  All the alchohol
you can drink, sometimes an airshow, a fine band that plays outdoors till
about 11pm.  Many bring there own booze and thats cool as it leaves more for
the rest.

Fine comaraderie with good people, dancing and breakfast in the morning.  And
its a beautiful ride up there.  If you go alone, Stop and get gas in Ojai
before you go over Route 33.

You should arrive at Song Dog around 3-4 pm on Saturday, May 6th.  So you
don't have to wake up early Sat. morning to do this event.

I'll lead anyone who wants to follow from the Denny's/Mobil station parking
lot at Crenshaw and 405 fwy east side offramp at 12:30pm on Saturday May 6.

If your new to m/c camping all you need for this event is:

1.) A tent big enough for you and yours.  If you leave your boots helmet etc.
outside the tent don't worry nobodies going to run off with it here.  Don't
spend a bunch o bucks on the latest and greatest tent, your only going to be
in it for 8-10 hours max.  And it should be no colder than 56 degrees so no
- -10 degree stuff, you'll only sweat up a sleepless night.

2.) Same deal with the sleeping bag.  Just a cheapie Coleman or whatever.  I
prefer cotton and no mummy bags, just an opinion.

3.) Not necessary but I really recommend an under sleeping bag pad, which can
be obtained from Rev the Song Dog proprietor if you don't want to shell out
$$.  The Thermorest brand is far and away the best and can be gotten at any
camping outfit or online but the can cost up to $70 USD.  If your not really
sure you want to camp rent one from Rev for $5 bucks you'll be glad you did.
You will sleep *much* better with a good pad.

Now..If your interested in this just pick up the phone and dial
1-800-766-2461 and tell Rev or Robin you'd like to attend the May Song Dog
motorcycle event.  The phone rings at his house and his kids may answer.  If
he's not there just call back later.  I've had him answer his phone as late
as 9pm on a weekday.  You can also make reservations via the website but its
better if you phone.  What Rev does is take down your credit card info.
After you arrive at the event May 1 you tell him your there and he bills your
account.  Rev's as honest as they come, don't worry

That's it!  Everything else is provided.

Now if you have any questions at all you can call me at 1-310-545-1072 or
e-mail me.  I've decided to post this infomation as a heads up only because
it seemed many were uncertain as to what this was.

Save this post as I will not bother list again

Ken T. from Ca.

In awe of the moment...

95' Triumph Trident, "Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"