The digest and friends

	You meet some pretty good friends on the digest that you never get to
meet in person. Even those across the pond who have other similar
interest.
	First, my buddy Martin Fay who shares the Formula 1 auto racing bug and
sent me a British Grand Prix program last year.
	Now Carlo, from Milan, surprised me big time with a program from the
San Marino Grand Prix as I opened the mail last night. Thanks Carlo so
very much. What a surprise!
	Thanks again to Eric for the list that has offered more than just
motorcycle contacts and interest to grow.
	Carlo, let me know if you want anything, and what, from the US Grand
prix this year. I'm already in debt to Martin and now your also on the
list.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"