for Stuart - maintenance advice

 >>> after the poncey load of crap I got for answers to my last
maintenance question <<<

    "Poncey Load of Crap"?  Stuart..Stuart..Stuart,.. and I thought I
was being so helpful!

    My oil changing tips were based on 46 years of experience
changing my own motorcycle oil and consisted entirely of
misadventures which I personally perpetrated. You wouldn't believe
the number of personal e-mails I received from listers admitting to
the same, similar or even worse experiences,... and I thought I was
unique!

    If you find yourself faced with the dreaded Tire-Changing
Project, please feel free to send for my 47-step Tire Changing
Guide;... again gleaned from the wealth of personal experience, on
both dirt and street.

                                      Your dedicated mentor;

              - - - o%\o   (the motorcyclist formerly known as
Dogood)