Re: Top Rack etc.

> I know that the top rack for the box needs removal of the
>rear  grab handle, and I think that removal of the rear plastic bit over the
>fender is necessary. I think if I was to do it, I would remove the rear
>wheel, too, to enable access if any drilling is required.

The rear wheel doesn't need to be removed. My main advice is do the
saddlebags first. My order was screwed up and the top box came in by itself
so I installed it first. When I went to put on the saddlebags a few weeks
later, I found out that much of the hardware that was installed for the
rack had to come back off because the saddlebag hardware went underneath
it. The rack was more of a PITA than the saddlebags so I would really try
to avoid having to do it twice.

Having the Triumph instructions help a little, but I finally ended up
ignoring them because there were too many mistakes in them.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com