Re: safety tip

Dave:

Yep.  Good point.  I should have been more clear - I'm usually directly
behind or out in front of a vehicle, and would suggest passing cars as
quickly as practicable.  On a couple of ocassions, though, I've found
the "watch the gap" tip to come in handy particularly when I am
executing a pass from behind a car that is also behind another car (I'm
third in line so to speak...or further back).  When you go left to
execute, sometimes that car is also thinking the same thing.  As I move
left, he moves left - so depending on the circumstances, and where I am
physically when he moves, I'll either back off and wait, or give it a
goose and go.  Either way - I want to avoid being in the middle!  ;-)

Robb
Robb@xxxxxxxxxxx