Re: Top Rack etc.

> To me, a real motorcyclist is someone who has a passion for riding.

I agree and it doesn't matter what kind a bike they ride either. Some buy a
motorcycle to look cool but never really ride it. To me a true motorcyclist
loves to ride so much they will ride what ever they can afford at the time.

> That may or may not translate to also having a passion for wrenching

True

I often choose to leave it to pros, so
> that I can spend my free time riding.

I work on my own bikes, but I started doing that when I was young and didn't
have any choice. Now I prefer to, but there have been a few times I would
have saved money by letting the dealer fix it, when I have gotten in over my
head.

There is always someone who thinks they are a better biker then you, no
matter what you do. So don't pay any attention to them and just enjoy your
ride. That is what it is all about.

Ron