Attention getter

	I think we have the perfect picture now.
	Eric driving down the road with arrows strapped to his rear rack all at
different angles, a bow across his chest, and a top box labeled "AMMO",
dressed in solid black.
	Wonder if the cages might give you more room?
	Just watch that lane splitting. Hate to see you propelled backward as
the bow ends catch on the SUV or truck mirrors at the same time, the
arrows slow your speed with their arresting hooks, and the shells spill
across the hot pavement and start looking like the Forth of July!!!
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"