an irritating morning

       I went out to get on the the bike and go to work this morning
only to discover that the rear tire is completely flat.  The bike has
2000 miles on it, and the bike I had before this flatted with a huge
nail about 2000 miles in.  I'm wondering if there is some sort of
international conspiracy to make me buy new tires at 2000 miles.

  At any rate, my question is this:

  Do I try and replace the rear with another BT57, or do I go ahead
and take the opportunity and do the whole shebang with something
different?  I switched from OEM tires on my bandit when this happened
to Metzlers and loved them.

  Any thoughts?

- --
- -jong