New ST Owner has a couple of questions

I picked up my new 2k Sprint ST this past Friday.

After doing about 300 miles this weekend (careful with the RPM's to break it
in properly), I am fairly confident that I need a new pipe to improve the
sound a little.

I don't want something obnoxious.

I was thinking about the Triumph "race" pipe.

However, because of price and the fact that I like the stock pipe's looks, I
was thinking about going with the non-carbon version.

Is this pipe functionally the same as the carbon as I have heard significant
praise towards the carbon version.

Anything to watch out for in the re-programming of the EFI system?

My next question concerns the temperature at which the engine ran all this
weekend.

It was between 65 and 70 degrees this weekend and the engine ran cooler than
my previous bikes.  In fact, on the highway, it hovered just above the mark
about 1/4 the way up the gauge (from the cold mark).  Is this normal?

Finally, I ordered a CF hugger from Lilley and was wondering about delivery
times to the US.  I indicated that I was hoping to get the hugger by this
weekend and would pay  to expedite it.  Any idea on typical delivery times?

Thanks in advance for the help and I look forward to participating further
in the future.

Sincerely,

Shantanu Reddy
Minneapolis, Minnesota