FW: ZG Sport Touring screen

Much to my suprise I came home last night to find that Zero Gravity had
shipped the screen much faster than I was led to beleive.  It is sort of
installed.  The Triumph dealer is farther away than the 2 other brand
dealers, and between them they came up with 5 well nuts.  It needs 6,
arghhh!  It is in place, just waiting for the last well nut.  I'm a little
worried about how much I have had to contort the fairing and the screen to
make every thing line up, but by tommorow I should have a ride report.

- -Steve "Dirty Dawg"
1999 Sprint ST