Re: Fredericksburg

In a message dated 4/27/00 12:00:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> We won't make the HSTA gathering, but we will be in Fredericksburg.  We
>  will probably make it to Austin on Thursday night (too many bambis
>  between Austin & Fredricksburg at night for our liking and can't spare
>  the vacation day to come any earlier) and make it in to Fredericksburg
>  early Friday morning for the day's ride.
>
>  We'll see you there!
>
>  Lisa "Aqua Dawg" White

Lisa,  I have spent a few trips in Boerne Tx. this is just north of
S.Antonio, no bambies at  this point.   There is a Best Western right off the
interstate, from their an easy and nice ride to Fredricksburg.  Rude dog and
myself will be at the Best Western in FB thursday.

David "Bird Dawg" Viosca
99 st (stealthy one)
"keep your nose to the wind"