RE: Pipemasters

Right-on Doug.  I will buy from Fred if he can provide and I can do, or
find someone at least.
I would love to have some info on remapping for the pipe, providing he
would like to share.  A listing of the parts would be nice as well.  Thanx
in advance for any help you provide!

Martin :-)
MCR "Broke Dawg"
99 ST - Triumph Hereafter
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here