Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:49:18 +1000
From: "Archer, Doug" <DArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Pipemasters

Martin, to put an underseat system on a Speed Tripple / Daytona
the battery box does need replacing.  Fred's systems (Pipeline)
provide better flow than the Trumpy Sports mufflers. Just ask Grant,
as he had the Trumpy Carbon on before the Underseat.

Later..Doug.

P.S. If you would like me to Forward on any emails to Fred at Pipeline,
I can print them then Fax them to him...

- -------
From: Martin Retherford <m_a_retherford@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul,

 Black widow makes an underseat exhaust for the bike that requires
extensive mods to the bike and yet more motor work to max out the pipe.
 Not to mention it is $1200+ from Black Widow for a "slip-on" kit, I think
it was really designed for the Daytona and I think the system Grant has
looks better.
	I am thinking that I could avoid a lot of this if someone else comes
up
with a pipe similar to the one Grant Soosalu had made up through Pipeline.
It didn't look like he had to put in a special battery/computer tray stuff.
 I want something similar that either comes very close to Triumph race can
performance.  If it comes in at better than that excellent.  I would
inquire about pipeline's pipe as the triple has the very same motor as the
ST/RS but I can not find email for the company and I have yet to discover
someone capable of mod'ing the FI to properly use it.  I have even sent
word through to Sagem trying to get info that way, even buy a latest
version control unit to learn how to mod it, to no avail.

MCR "Broke Dawg"
99 ST - Triumph Hereafter
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here