Northern California Triumph Riders

  Greetings Fellow Triumph Riders!

      The East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area) RAT Pack will be making a run to SonomaFest at Sears Point on Saturday May 6th, departing International Motorcycle X-Change in Hayward at 8:30 am.  The Triumph show truck will be at Sears Point offering demo rides of the entire product line.  Triumph will be sponsoring two rides from Sears Point to Relais du Soleil starting at 2 pm.  A BBQ and other fun events will follow the completion of the ride and is free for all RAT members.  If you are a current RAT member or wish to join please contact me by return email or you can signup at the Triumph show truck.  Any and all riders are welcome and we've love to have you join us.

Evan Taylor
'99 red Sprint ST
East Bay RAT Pack Leader