chatterbox

Hey Bill:
Never used the push to talk however, do have one comment that may be
useful.  We live in an active radio frequency area and my wife and I
always got baby monitors and cordless phones overriding our voices while
riding two up.  I finally got smart and unscrewed the antenna.  Without
the antenna it is very difficult for the receiver to pick up unwanted
noise and your pillion hard wire connection is as good as a phone.
Unfortunatly, this trick obviously does not work on bike to bike
sessions.