Re: (GenMar) bar risers

Eric Sheley wrote:
> At 04:05 PM 7/31/00 +0200, Jonathan Schulster wrote:
>>Having tried Neil Andersons 'orient express' (99 ST) with the GenMar
>>risers I am in the market for a set.  Neil pointed out that the left-hand
>>bar hit the fairing/screen on full right lock.
>
> What part hits ? I don't remember mine hitting.

With full right lock, the headlight dip/main beam switch just hits the left
side of the fairing/screen support, because the dip/main beam switch on the
left bar is a little further out than the kill switch on the right bar.

I assume the switches are in the same place on US models - if they aren't,
it would be interesting to know, as it would mean that swapping the left
switch cluster for a US model would make GenMar risers legal in Germany.

Neil