Alarms & Greetings

Hi Everyone,

I just recently subscribed. I should be getting a new or near new ST in the
next month or so. I just have to wait for my current bike to sell first. I'm
looking forward to catching up with any Australian members as soon as I'm
mobile.

Also a while ago I had a url for a company that made motorbike alarms with a
remote you could clip onto the top of your key. I was wondering if anyone
could please send me the url if they have it.

Thanks,

Phil