From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Patti
Beadles
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 12:33 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: My bike is not housebroken

Saturday aftenoon I picked up Booh from CalBMW, with the fuel leak
finally fixed.  I rode him out to a friend's house, then home, ~75
miles total.

Sunday morning there was a 3x4" puddle of oil under the bike, between
the side stand and the rear tire.  There was another one at the office,
and every other place I parked the bike that day.  Monday morning I
dropped him back off at CalBMW.

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH!  I just want my bike to stop peeing everywhere.

- -Patti

*