Sorry

Sorry, but you all are way too chatty. I've got to bug out on this. I
spend all day deleting e-mail.

	Kent, I had the same problem but found the information funny but useful
overall.
	The solution for me was to subscribe to the digest. That way you get
two messages per day with all individual messages in one neat package.
It cuts way down on the e-mail, everything's together, and I look
forward to it. If I find something I really want to keep I forward the
message to myself after deleting everything else and then file it.
	Try it first friend.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"