Re: What do you wear?

Steven,

I'm sure you'll get all sorts of emails about Aerostich so I won't go into
detail there.

I have become a fairly steady user of Joe Rocket stuff.  First the Balistic
jacket and pants.  Now I'm using their Rhino jacket with the Balistic pants.
Both these lines are decent waterproofs, and IMHO very good value for the
investment.  Currently I'm waiting on the Triumph TT600 Padock jacket as hot
weather wear.  I love the vents in it, but I know it won't be real
waterproof.

I've been seeing alot on Motoport stuff, especially their kevlar line.  You
may want to look into them.  The kevlar line is rated high enough it is
legal in World Superbike, AMA and WERA as a replacement for a leather suit,
high praise, but it isn't water proof.  It does look like it's got good
venting.

Vanson does make some textiles, they have a proven quality image in leather
and I believe it does cary over to textiles.

If you've got internet access you may want to check out the following URLs;

http://www.aerostich.com/riderwearhouse.store
http://www.motoport.com/
http://www.joerocket.com/motorcycle.htm
http://www.vansonleathers.com/garment_directory.htm