[none]

((ˬ>
From: "Sanford, John" <JSanford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Western Rally Locale
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:44:57 -0400
Return-Receipt-To: "Sanford, John" <JSanford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

			As a resident of Las Vegas, I must say that the
thought of the rally being held here is schweeett to my ears.  Realistically
though, I would be more inclined to second the general thrust of DoggyDo's
post.

Southern Utah.  St. George or Cedar City are the prime candidates.  During
the Festival Season (as in Utah Shakespearean Festival, Tony Award winner),
room rates will be better down in St. George.  The region is called Color
Country for good cause!  Plus, if you want a really HIGH SPEED canyon to
bomb through, nothing equals the Virgin River Gorge.

Who knows, if I'm fortunate, I may even have a Sprint by then.  Sigh....  If
not, can I and my SilverWing sneak in???  Please, pretty pretty please.

Respectfully,

Bikerdad, hopefully to be known as BikerDawg someday.

			>>> I vote, like Vegas, or arizona somewhere.
colorado is still
1000 miles from me on the west coast <<<
Ruby's Inn in Bryce Canyon (So. Utah) is right smack in the middle of the
most spectacular riding country anywhere in the world.
	http://www.rubysinn.com/ <http://www.rubysinn.com/>
                                   doggydo   - - - o%\o <<<