Re: Rallye Thought

Robert Head wrote:

> I thought I would mention that for those who are traveling to the Rallye
> through multiple states that you may want to consider calling your credit
> card company and let them know.

Yep, happened to me and my AmEx while driving my cage from VA to CA.
What really stunk was that they were doing a computer upgrade at the
time and couldn't jigger my account until the next day, leaving me with
a dead card and 1,200 miles to go. Good thing I brought a MasterCard
with me.

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA