Re: What do you wear?

>  From: Jt94@xxxxxxx, on 08/07/2000 15:54:
>  For those of you who own a Aerostitch suit I have a quick question.  Do you
>  wear any other rain gear when riding in rain?  Or does these suits provide
>  enough waterproofing for a long day in the rain?

	This doesn't concern the Aerostich, but for what it's worth my Joe
Rocket 2 piece Ballistic suit has proved waterproof in everything except a very
hard rain and hail coupled with a 50mph headwind. Then I got a bit of water
down my neck where the collar closes - just enough to make a small stripe down
the front of my short after 45 minutes in it.

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 bluse ST  "Rhiannon"
	Spring, Texas, USA