Re: 10,000 mile update

I'm with you Mark.  Although this group has been VERY helpful answering all
of my questions and concerns, I have developed a paranoia about my Y2K ST.
Each day I walk into my garage expecting to see a puddle under the scoot or
the faint smell of gas in the air.  I have even caught myself sniffing the
gas tank while waiting at red lights.  The people next to me must think I'm
crazy!  I feel for the people who have had problems with their ST's, but I
pray that I will either get over the "break-down paranoia" or get a leak so
I can join the rest of them.  Here's Karma for ya'...I was so careful as to
where I parked my bike at work so that no one would touch it or scratch it.
So the week after I bought the bike I rolled it out onto the driveway and
dropped it on it's side.  The new body panel is in the mail.  See what
over-concern will do?!

I'm glad to hear nothing has gone wrong with your bike.  My only problem so
far is the fuel guage which I will get used to.
- -Mike
00' ST Blue
<<Keeping My Fingers Crossed>>