zERO gRAVITY

First let me say that i am not a very critical tester of things, usually
i am more like , well if it works then it must be ok.  Today i went to
Zero Gravity in Camarillo and met with Glen Cook.  I had been told by
Don Draper that Glen needed a 99 Triumph Sprint ST to perfect the
windscreen on it.  Seems they had put one into production that was not
perfect, and the eagle eyes of the internet crowd wanted it perfect.  So
i showed up today with my bike at the factory, and met with Glen.  My
first impression was that Glen wants this new model of windscreen to be
perfect.  So he fitted my bike with the sport touring model.  Well it
didn't fit perfect and so Glen agreed to let me test the screen on my
way to pikes peak this week.  After i get back i am to tell Glen what i
thought about the screen, and leave my bike there.  he is going to use
the bike to ensure that the next batch fits perfect.  My reward...well i
get to get a new one...free...and in my book free is always a good
deal.  So i will write more when i get back from the races.

Jim K.