Re: Rallye Thought

All,
    Guess what? After riding through Ontario, Quebec, Vermont, NY, Ohio,
Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin (where I needed a new back tire) and back to
Minnesota, (using a Visa check card and credit card) I received a call from
Visa. They were concerned about the charges all over the  place. I
appreciate that they are looking out for me. Give them a call before you go.
They will add a notation to your account file. They told me that charges in
Canada automatically trigger the "machine" to call.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------