Service Manual

Hello Class,
  Finally started getting parts for the RS in.  Still waiting for the nose
though, kinda need that.  With my order I got a service manual.  But as
noted in an earlier post the RS is not included in the ST manual.  I realize
there is not a HUGE difference between the two, but I would prefer the RS
manual.  My local shop has been of little help, so if anyone can get a part
number for the 2000 RS manual, let me know.  If/When I find the RS manual I
will have a ST manual for sale, or maybe I will return it, I think I got a
good deal on it, what did everyone pay for theirs?

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (yellow)(on the road to recovery)
Fredericksburg, Va.  USA