Re: TSRA Rallye Registration

> See you guys in North Carolina shortly (to see how soon, go to
> www.TSRA.cc)!!

Oh, boy!  Eight days from now I'll be there!  :-) :-)

Sunday I did a 280 mile test-ride to check my new Camelback and
Throttlemeister.  Also to see how the tall screen would be for a long ride.

It was great to drink when I was thirsty instead of just when I was stopped.
With the Throttlemeister I found I could relax my right arm and hand so that
it hardly needed to be "shaken out", but when I needed to I could do it
without stopping (or slowing down).  And the tall screen proved itself when
I saw how many bugs killed themselves on it instead of me.  I'd previously
proven how it works in the rain (my main concern).

So I'm all set.  And I can hardly wait!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"