Alternative screens

I don't know if anyone else saw the comparative article about alternative
front screens in MCN recently, but they did commend a couple of tinted and
iridium ones (BTW, why are they called iridium - I thought they made
indestructible mirror tiles out of that on the planet Zoosh in sci-fi
movies - or is it just coated with something?), apart from the fact that the
latter are easy to scratch and damage, like the visors.
I presently have the taller, lightly tinted ST screen fitted, and while it
does offer good wind protection for those flatulent days, I can't help
hankering sometimes after something that would put the Sporty back in ST.
Has anyone tried any of these flatter, sportier, tinted screens? I forget
the names now, but I could look them up.

Tim