RE: Insurance

I can only give you 3rd hand info, but a few yrs ago our local
Biker rights organization ran an article about State Farm. They
(from memory) are not too friendy when it comes to bikes, Bikers
or firearms. The latter may not interest you, but any organization
that works against your interests (rights) deserves not to get
your money.  I used UU for many years (14 yrs) and never had
a problem, the one claim that I filed was handled in a very businesslike
manner, and promptly paid. Over the years the rates only increased
a dollar or two per year.

The Triumph recommended Insurance company has great rates as
does Allstate, at least in Connecticut. Have fun and shop around.

Peace,
Andrew
00 Sprint ST "Too Cool Blue"