Re: Insurance

Steve Lawler wrote:

> My policy is up for renewal and I am considering switching from
> Universal Underwriters to State Farm.

I've used State Farm for car insurance for about 15 years, and
motorcycle insurance for two years. (I've also had renter's insurance
with them.) They've always beaten the prices I've received from
Allstate, Prudential, and Progressive. I've been involved in a couple of
automotive accidents while insured through them, but they still give me
the "accident-free driver" discount. They were pretty quick to handle
the claims, and didn't squawk too much when I insisted on OEM parts
instead of aftermarket ones. Heck, I even got a refund this year because
they were so profitable last year.

I hadn't heard about them having a problem with second amendment rights.
I figure the NRA would have let me know...

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA