troubles with importer Benelux

Hi people,

I recently joined this mailing list and enjoy reading it.

Got a message just for all the Triumph owners in the Benelux.

The importer for the Benelux was Greenib.
Since a month or so they decided to stop with importing Thriumphs.
In the future Triumph UK will handle all orders but until end October
Triumph France
is commisioned to do this for Triumph UK.
Problem is that there is some kind of a vaccuum in the orderhandling:
Greenib decided not to handle all "old" orders but requested the dealers to
place new orders at Triumph - France. So this will take some extra time
unfortunately.

I'm still waiting for a new fuel gauge and a tankpad.

But whatever... I am happy with the bike and she's doing fine.

Allways ride on the bright side of life.

Greetings

Markus Clarijs
hailing from Rotterdam, Holland

'00 red Sprint ST