Re: Sigma Mounting

Neil,

I have tried the wireless option unsuccessfully. Two problems that I could
see. First, the receiver is curved so mounting locations are very limited.
Second, I believe the transmitter must be very close to the magnet. I had a
successful hardwired mount with the magnet on the front disk carrier and the
hardwired transmitter on the caliper. Same mount did not work with the
wireless version.

Your Sigma dealer should have a "rear wheel mounting kit".  I don't remember
if this is the exact name. At any rate this kit gives you quite a bit more
wire. Costs around $10 - $15 USD.

Larry