Shock?

Friday, during my commute home, the Blue Devil and I got caught in a
torrential downpour. Before I had a chance to get to an overpass and
throw on my rain pants something odd occurred. I felt a burning
sensation on the inseam of my right leg. I was wearing jeans and my leg
was touching the frame. When I swung my knee out the feeling stopped. I
brought my leg back in and after a few moments I felt the burning again.
The burning that I felt was like a mild electrical shock. I am convinced
that that is what it was. After I put on my rain pants the shock did not
recur.

Has this happened to anyone else on the list? Does anyone suspect an
electrical problem? Is there something that I can do to prevent it?
Wearing rubber pants all the time does not count as a viable solution!
Not riding in the rain is not much of an option either this year here in
Essex County New Jersey. I got caught in the rain twice in three days
this past week.

I want to wish the rallye attendees a fun and safe event. Had I not been
out of work for six weeks and in Europe for three weeks (I know that
sounds like I'm being economically irresponsible but the trip was paid
for before I got laid off) I would joining the festivities.

Have fun and keep the greasy side down.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"The moment you're born you start dying.
 So you might as well have a good time."
                             Cake