Re: Ditched the Scottoiler today

The amount of mess made by scottoilers is proportional to the flow rate set.
There is an optimum level which I have now found for mine. My chain is
always moist but with no mess as described by Blake.

I've been through the "mess setting", readjusted, and now it's fine. I would
not contemplate having a motorcycle without a Scottoiler.

Robert.
London