Re: Sigma Targa

Neil, Eric,

I have the Targa model. As far as I can tell, the "heavy duty" refers to the
cable between the sending unit and the mounting base. The cable was still a
little short to mount where I wanted, so I also went with the rear wheel
sending unit (much longer wire). I don't know Sigma's position on
waterproof, but my Targa has been in the rain several times, both riding and
sitting uncovered. I initially had some concern, then decided that for $25
replacement (pretty much donut money), I wouldn't worry. The unit has been
working fine (i.e. months after being wet.

Larry