Re: Yahoo..looks like I'm a going!!!

See my earlier posts today regarding the handlebar issue.
I have found that passing a small strap (no metal or plastic anywhere)
through the two vents just below the fron seat allows you to hold on
to the rear subframe. Works great. Check out
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/trailer/trailerinabag/index.htm
picture captioned "Strap on both sides"

Red Dawg

Erik Miner wrote:
>So I'm gonna get me a trailer and trailer the
> scoot. My question to those that know is what is the best way to
> secure the ST and do NO damage???  It looks as though the rear foot
> pegs (or the grab handle) would make a good location for the rear
> straps. But on the front I'd like to try and avoid the handle bar
> area. Seems to be too much plastic in and around. I was thinking that
> going up under the front and using the bottom fork brace might be a
> good idea.. Opinions please!!!

End of st-digest V2000 #409