Re: Bugs

Robert,

I find that S100, available at most motorcycle shops and at
places online like Dennis Kirk, easily removes the bug carcasses
while also removing the rest of the road grime (including oily
stuff).  You j ust spray it on, wait a couple of minutes, and hose it
off.  You might have to rub lightly with a sponge on the heavier
stuff, such as the bugs.

Works for me.

- -Keith
'00 RS