Re: Ditched the Scottoiler today

Blake at 18:29 13/08/2000 , you wrote:
>Robert Wilson wrote:
> >
> > The amount of mess made by scottoilers is proportional to the flow rate
> set.
> > There is an optimum level which I have now found for mine. My chain is
> > always moist but with no mess as described by Blake.
>
>Wow, you must be a zen master -- I was never able to find that balance
>point! :-) Glad it works great for you.

I too found it almost impossible to adjust the RMV unit to give the
required amount. However I have just had the unit exchanged under warranty
as it started leaking. The replacement is far better and I have been able
to get a much more accurate flow. Maybe just a coincidence, but who knows !!

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"

Disclaimer:
I can't under any circumstances be held liable for any spelling mistakes
due to my dyslexic keyboard.