Re: Ditched the Scottolier today

Tim Cronin wrote:

> I'm in a similar position as regards my Scottoiler, I
> feels its a danger issue as it dumps a cup full of oil
> next to my rear wheel when left overnight.

As bad as mine was, at most I got a drop or two each night on the floor.
The drips usually came from the front sprocket cover, not from the
delivery tube. Could it be that the delivery tube's emptying out
overnight? You might have a small leak in the tubing somewhere, allowing
air into the delivery tube.

HTH...

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>