Topbox and Scottoiler problems

thanks for the advice guys (Martin, Blake, Jim, Neil),
my dealer (Metropolis in Vauxhall Bridge, London) have
ordered some rubber things to fix the topbox rattle -
apparently they are familiar with this. I've also
asked them to take off my Scottoiler and send it back
to Scottoiler to have it checked over, as Metropolis
themselves haven't been able to find anything wrong
with it on the three occasions I've asked them to look
at it. I'm looking forward to any changes that come
with the service and new 'tune' though (I've just had
the 6K service done). Thanks again. Tim.