01 BRG ST

Just had my first look at the BRG Sprint ST. Not impressed!! The colour does
absolutely nothing for the bike at all. Doubtless there will be demand for
it but not from me!!

The only decent thing about it is the change in wheels to silver/pewter or
what ever you want to call it. Very smart. Now if someone wants a BRG Sprint
with black wheels, I'm game for a swap. Interestingly, as the BT-57's are
supposed to be being replaced with whatever on the general tyre market, the
01 ST still has BT-57's as OEM!

I also saw the TT600 in 01 colours, blue and silver. Now that is tasty, but
there again I am biased towards blue anyway!!!!!

Dave McCarthy

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!! (Blue 00 ST)