re: re: European Meeting

Jonathan Schulster <Schulster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on Wed, 16 Aug 2000
13:52:16 +0200 on:European Meeting

>I like Walter's idea of a weekend trip to Luxembourg/Trier/Mosel area -
there seem to be quite a few NL, B, L based >bikers + others from
Recklinghsn and W or SW Germany for whom this is reachable on a Friday after
work.
>The road along the Lux/D border is very nice and many others in the Eifel
near the Nurburgring and further south to >the Mosel.  I have some hotels
noted from our last tour there.
>Perhaps Sept 3-4 is too close, but that is the only one I could make?
>Any takers - Neil, Walter? Marc? Ludo? Johnny? Fransisco? Markus?
>If someone has a list of all the Euro based readers perhaps we could take
this off the list (with a posting from the site).

Howdy Jonathan and Walter,

I like the idea of a European Ralley or meeting and am willing to help with
organising it but.... I am on tour in England during September. Do you have
any other ideas on tourdates?
I do not have a list of European readers but maybe the sysop can help? Eric,
is it easy to produce such a list?

Whishing all the TSRA Ralley attendants a nice and save ride. Have fun.

Markus Clarijs
'00 red Sprint ST

"allways ride on the bright side of life"