Re:European Meeting

"Jonathan Schulster" wrote:

> Hi euro STers, Walter etc
> :
> Perhaps Sept 3-4 is too close, but that is the only one I could make?
> Any takers - Neil, Walter? Marc? Ludo? Johnny? Fransisco? Markus?

I'm game; a car-racing friend may be over from the UK that weekend, keen to
whizz round the Nurburgring; perhaps we could combine it somehow?

> If someone has a list of all the Euro based readers perhaps we could take
> this off the list (with a posting from the site).

Absolutely not, we need something to balance all the US rally stuff which
will be coming out in the next week!  The digest was really small today -
perhaps they are all en route to Pisgah now???

Neil