01 BRG ST

> Just had my first look at the BRG Sprint ST. Not impressed!! The colour
does
> absolutely nothing for the bike at all. Doubtless there will be demand for
> it but not from me!!

I couldn't disagree more!

As the (proud) owner of a Y2K BRG ST (sprayed up by Dream Machine, UK), I
can only say that I wouldn't (and didn't) have it any other way.

The only rankle I have with it is that the angle of the side panels seems to
reflect the road, and this makes the colour very dark, which, coupled with
the black wheels, makes the lower part appear almost black (cf photo contest
AF & AK - the balck blob in the middle is the bike! (my scanner exacerbates
the problem)).

Still, this is only an issue when clocking yourself in shop windows or
admiring from afar.

The ST makes me want to spend most of my time in the saddle.

BRG